On Aug 6th we had an office cookout at a co-workers house and it turns out I have wonderul co-workers because they had a little surpise shower for Sean and I. (As if this baby wasn't spoiled enough with 3 planned showers!!)
Here are some pictures from the shower.
Sean and me right after being surprised.... man that water bottles is always with me.
The cute "big" cake!
Sean and I opening gifts... the "big boy" car seat!
And the adorable outfits!!!
Then about a week later a few girls from the Lexington office had a shower for me.... I am telling you my co-workers are awesome. We had the shower in the office during lunch and of course I still managed to be late due to meetings! But I got there in time to enjoy some food before the activities began.
The prego stuffing her face!
Here is a picture of the adorable cake!
Here is everyone else stuffing their face too!!!
Below are some pictures of me opening some gifts
And last but not least ... all the prego's in the room please stand up!
Aren't we cute?
All I can say is Little Man is a lucky baby... he has been spoiled so much already and he still has 7 weeks before his arrival.
Stay tuned next week I will post about our 4th and final shower!!
2 comments:
Well he is a lucky baby...he will have you and Sean as parents and all your wonderful co-workers!! Looks like everyone had a blast!!
Love,
Mom
Anne,
Goes without saying, you are a beautiful prego! The photo is reminiscent of the photo we have of 9 of us pregnant, your mom included with you! Where does time go! You are in our prayers as is Sean and the little man!
Love Robin
Post a Comment