We had a blast at the shower here are some pictures of all the people who came to celebrate!
The "Cousins"
Jennifer and Kendall (our adorable god-daughter)
Me, Amber, and Kristen (Amber is exepecting a little boy in a few months too)
Angie, Lauren, and me
Blair, Sara, and little Trey (which by the way Trey was a lady's man that day, he was the only male in the house!)
The Dean Dorton Ford and former Dean Dorton Ford Table!!
And the BKD girls!
Now that you have seen all the people who came to celebrate the arrival of "Little Man" now it's time for the gifts and let me tell you there were a lot of them.
Here is a picture of "Little Man's" grandmothers
Me and Grammy
And of course we had cake... everyone knows how much I love cake.
And here are my great friends who threw the shower for me (Jennifer and Allison) … they did an amazing job, it was perfect.
Yes we planned the bright colored shirts... just kidding.
At the end of the day my mom and I went home and went through everything that "Little Man" received and did a final count on diapers…. I got over 1600 diapers… we are hoping that lasts more than a month!!
Well there is exactly one month until "Little Man" is due so hopefully my next post will be the first pictures of him. We are excited and can't beleive it's so close. People keep telling me they think watching the Patriots will put me into early labor.... I guess we will just have to wait and see. Stay tuned!!!
4 comments:
Now that little man is spoiled rotten- and he's not even arrived yet! I can't wait to hear all about his arrival! He is one loved little man!
Ahh it was a wonderful time and I can hardly wait one more month to see the "little man" and find out his name!! We love him already!! The shower was awesome..you have amazing friends!
Love,
Grammy Maggie
Annie,
You look so beautiful, pregnancy does agree with you. Praying for you, Sean, the little man and of course for an easy labor and not during a Pat's game!
With love, Robin Muise
You look wonderful Annie! I can't believe he is almost here, we're so excited! Of course, we can't wait to visit in November!
Post a Comment