Monday, October 18, 2010

Welcome Braxton Sean McEwen

After 39 weeks and 4 days our "little man" has finally arrived on October 9, 2010 at 9:37pm. We finally decided on a name, so Braxton it is!! He was 7lbs. 6oz. and 20 inches long. Braxton was easy on me and came after 5.5 hours of labor.
Here are some of the first pictures of Braxton. . . .


Our first family picture!


We had many guests at the hospital, even Grammy and Gramps made the drive from North Carolina in time for the delivery.

Grammy and Gramps looking at Braxton for the first time.
Grandma Vicki holding Braxton

Grandpa Tony admiring little Braxton
Here are some cute pictures of Braxton in the hospital.



Ok, I know I was slow at getting this blog updated I will try to keep up with it, I have taken a bunch of pictures so I will make sure to get them up soon.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

so adorable! i am so happy for you guys! xoxo

Anonymous said...

So glad we were here to share in this magical time!! He is just precious!

Love,

Grammy

Anonymous said...

God bless all of you.What a miracle. Can't wait to meet him and hold him Love you your Cuban mother

Maxanna said...

What a beautiful family! Braxton is adorable! And how much that little fellow is loved! Can't wait to follow his life on this blog!
Max

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful family! Annie look great - so do you Dad! Braxton looks very happy to be with the two of you. Lucky little man!
Love, Mal

Anonymous said...

Annie and Sean,
what a beautiful little boy! May God bless your new little man and your family! Everyone looks so happy, glad it was an easy delivery and a few days early! Thought he was an 10-10-10 baby but 10-9-10 is more unique! Love to all, Robin and Peter

Brandy said...

He is just SO tiny and cute! I can't wait to give him a little squeeze! It is so great that you and Sean have so many people there to support you with little Braxton