Monday, November 1, 2010

Braxton's First Halloween!!

Well we all know that a three week old baby had no idea what Halloween is, let alone what the deal is with dressing up. Lucky for Braxton he is beyond spoiled and got many different Halloween outfits to wear in the last three weeks… and I must say they are adorable.




If you can't tell from the pictures, Braxton loves his pacifier, which means mommy and daddy love the pacifier too!!!

Of course it's not Halloween without a costume so what in the world can a 3 week old dress up as....a puppy!! 

What a cute little puppy!!
Well I had to add a few pictures that I took over the last few weeks not Halloween related.
 Braxton holding daddy's hand
 Had to have a diaper shot!
Just Braxton being cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutest little Halloween boy ever. I am loving all the pics and updates. Almost like being there..(Hmm not quite)

Love,

Grammy Maggie

Brandy said...

He is just so cute! Mikayla is sitting in my lap and pointing to every picture saying "baby"! We can't wait to see you all and meet little Braxton. I love all the little outfits!

Maxanna said...

He is so cute! And he certainly is good natured about all the costume changes- but give him a couple of years and he'll really have a mind of his own.