Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Video's of the Kiddo!

Well I figured I always post photos and occasionally post video so I thought I would post some cute video's that I have taken over the last few weeks. It seems as though Braxton is growing and changing every day. So here are some moments of him doing his “new” things and of course talking!

This one is of Braxton going on a talking spree....



Braxton learned how to play with his toys....

This is Braxton watching football.... I think we are in trouble when he starts to move... those legs don't stop.

Okay the last one... this is Braxton trying to turn over... he is almost there.

3 comments:

Peter said...

WOW, Work Out World gone crazy... Too cute.

Anonymous said...

I can watch this over and over!!

Mom

Anonymous said...

Anne & Sean
What a cutie pie! He is getting so big! The time is going by too fast! I hope you are enjoying every minute! Sooooo cute!
Love Robin Muise