Sunday, March 13, 2011

Braxton is 5 months old!

This past week Braxton turned 5 months old.... anyone else want to freeze time??? He is growing up way to fast. At month five babies don't go to the doctors so we had to weigh and measure him at home. He was a whopping 15.5 lbs and 26 inches long. He has dropped to the 36th percentile in weight so yes those cheeks are deceiving. He is a little boy. So we have started rice cereal to hopefully add some weight!! But as you can tell from the pictures below he likes his bib more than the cereal.

Braxton before we started the cereal

Braxton eating the cereal.... yes those are tears in his eyes
And Braxton's favorite part... eating the bib


Braxton loves listening to Aunt Brandy and Mikayla sing row row row your boat.


And of course I had to fulfill Mikayla's request for more "baby in water" pictures. 

Braxton LOVES his jumpie here is a cute video of him talkng then jumping


While Sean and I were making dinner Braxton decided to read his book


Here are a few more cute pictures of the little guy.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how time has flown and how adorable he is. He changes more and more everytime Isee him. I love singing in his jumpy chair. Amazing how blonde he is getting.....love that boy!

Love,
Grammy Maggie

Brandy said...

Oh my, that just made my day! I can't believe how cute that little guy is! His talking while reading and jumping are great! And I love the look on his face with the remote that says "watch what I'm can do Mommy and Daddy". The sunglasses and matching red outfit out too much! I can't wait to hear from Hubby how Mikayla liked the bathtub pictures!