Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Braxton is 7 months... a few weeks ago

Okay so I am a little behind on this post. But Braxton is now 7 months old and is weighing in at a huge 18.5lbs. and is 27.5 inches long. So far this month Braxton has learned how to roll-around everywhere and he is starting to pull himself up. I have a few videos of Braxton to share as well.

First Braxton's 7 month picture



 Braxton playing with his book!
Braxton and Laci nose to nose!

 Braxton managed to roll himself over to Laci's toy basket and took one of her toy ropes out.

We found out quickly that Braxton is a determined little boy and might have some acrobatic skills!

Here is a video of Braxton pulling himself up on his little toy ottoman.



I found this one on our camera from when the Broadbent's came to visit and had to put it in.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just getting toooo big!! He is going to be a busy boy when he gets walking!!!Love the videos..cannot wait to see him in a couple weeks!!
Love,
Grammy

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe all the new things he is doing since we left. He is so cute and very acrobatic!
Auntie Brandy

Maxanna said...

What a cutie he is! And I can't believe how active he is getting. And that smile- sure does melt the heart!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. They do grow up so fast. Can't wait to meet the little guy while he is still little. Looking forward to seeing his mom and dad too!
Uncle Gary

Peter said...

Wow, such great pics and movies.
I can't wait to get him to the ocean, he'll have a ball.