Saturday, June 18, 2011

Braxton is 8 months old!

Braxton is now 8 months old.... I know it's hard to believe. He is now 28 inches long and 19lbs. This month Braxton is continuing to do new things, he loves to blow raspberries, eat food with his hands, and attempting to crawl. (He is almost there!) I have a few pictures of Braxton at 8 months and some with Grammy who was nice enough to come babysit Braxton for us, when Nonnie was on vacation. Also I have added some new videos of our little guy.  

I just love that little smile!!!
 He loves his feet! I think he likes to show off how flexible he is.

When Grammy got here, she got right down on the floor and Braxton just had to climb on her.
 Braxton is just cheesing it up!!!
 Grammy is trying to tell Braxton some stories... but Braxton remembers what his cousin Mikayla told him "Grammy is crazy!!!"


I of course was trying to get Braxton to say "mamma" and he thought it was hilarious! I guess I should start with "dadda."



Braxton decided it would be fun to show off how he can do raspberries....with a mouth full of peas!
Braxton has also learned to dance... well like a white man but it's cute. Here he is dancing to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is just too darn cute!! Love the videos..felt like I was there!! Grammy can hardly wait to see him in 12 short days!!

love,

Grammy