Saturday, July 30, 2011

Braxton is crawling

This is a special post... Aunt Brandy has requested some video of Braxton Crawling. So I had to of course do as she asks. So here are two videos of Braxton Crawling and then some other cute pictures.


Here is Braxton coming after my camera

We were lucky enough to have a little visit with Mikayla, Aunt Brandy and Max... we had a great time... Braxton learned a few things from his big cousin...like how to take all his toys out at one time!!

 Mikayla eating lunch!
 We tried very hard to get a good cousins picture... mission not so complete but I tried.



 Okay for some reason I can not get these pictures to flip for some reason google just didn't want you to view them the right way but they are still cute.





Now that Braxton can crawl we all feel bad for poor Laci, he just won't leave her alone.


 Braxton thinks it's funny to do "raspberries" while eating.
 This was a proud moment for Dad... Braxton has fallen in love with the Louisville football!



Here is Braxton having a beer with Granddad.

 He is Braxton being a big boy getting his own toys out.
9 months has been a big month for our little boy, he started crawling, pulling up on everything, and drinking from a sippy cup.... where did my baby go??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time passes so quickly...he is just the cutest little guy. I love the pics of little M and him!! He looks as though he is enjoying a beer with his grandpa!!! Well onloy 9 more days and Iget to see him crawl in person!!

Love,

Grammy Maggie

Brandy said...

Wow! I can't believe we saw him a week ago and he wasn't crawling and now he is zooming across the floor! Go Braxton! He is so cute! Who knows, he may be walking when we see him again!

Joyce said...

I am so happy to get to see him crawling. He looks so cute.He will be walking very soon.Love Auntie Joyce