Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Just some Video's of Braxton

Here are just a few video's of Braxton that I thougth were cute
Here he is walking and then standing up on his own... sorry for the diaper videos but he looks so cute with no clothes on!


Here is one of Braxton having a conversation with himself




Then for those of you that do not have facebook here are some pictures from Hubers Farm ....




And last weekend we went to the Louisville Zoo for their "Halloween Party" Braxton wore his Lion costume and as you can see he was less than thrilled to have it on.

2 comments:

Brandy said...

He is so cute! I love him walking around in his diaper. I can tell how hard he is concentrating on the task!

Anonymous said...

Annie, so cute! When did he start walking?? Wow, time is going by too fast. Love Robin