Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Week One & Week Two

Well now that Braxton is two weeks old we are pros at being parents!! (If it were only that easy.) Luckily Grammy stayed for two weeks and helped us with everything... the long nights, the dirty diapers, and even some shopping trips. A lot happened during his first two weeks….

Our first day home we wanted Laci to get to know Braxton... we knew she would have a hard time sharing her mommy and daddy with her little brother... She had such a problem the vet diagnosed her with "Braxton Induced" stress. ( I am not even kidding, she was on meds and everything.)
During Braxton's first few days Gramps was here too and we got a great picture of Grammy, Gramps and Braxton... look at those chicken legs!
Of course during Grammy's two week stay she spent alot of time admiring her new grandson...



Laci was a little jealous of all the attentions Grammy was giving Braxton, can you tell?

Also during the first two weeks Braxton had his first bath.... lets just say it didn't go as smooth (or calm) as we thought it would. He HATED it.


And of course during his first two week were his first two Patriots games.... both of them were very very close games but Braxton brought them baby luck and so far the Pats are 2-0 since Braxton was born.


 
And our family Patriots picture!!

Also at the end of his second week we started Tummy Time so here is a video of Braxton showing off how strong he is.




Now here are just some other cute pictures of him. (At least I think they are cute!)






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok so he is the cutest little boy ever!! OK I am prejudiced. Pics are great and I LOVE the tummy time video...future sports guy!! I so enjoyed my time with you all..cannot wait to return!!

Love,

Grammy Maggie

Brandy said...

Wow! So so cute, I can't believe it! I can't wait to meet him. He is so strong, already lifting his head in tummy time!

Maxanna said...

Anne and Sean,
He is so, so, so very cute! And I know how proud you must be. Thank you so much for all the pictures. It is so fun to watch his story from the very beginning!
Grama Max

Peter said...

Lovin your blog Anne and our little grandson. It looks like he has been working out with dad.