Sunday, January 9, 2011

Braxton is 3 months old....

Today Braxton is officially 3 months old. Since babies do not go to the doctors at three months we have some unofficial stats for him.... he measured 24 inches and 13lbs. today. This is one inch longer than last month and 1.5 lbs. heavier.




We have not done very much since our Christmas blog so I have just some random pictures of Braxton from the last two weeks.
Here are a few pictures from when Grammy and Gramps were still here





Here is Braxton celebrating a new year...

Here is Braxton showing off in his Bumbo seat




Braxton showing off his new Patriots PJ's (thanks to Aunt Beth!)


Braxton doing some tummy time, I just think they are cute pictures.



Braxton has finally conquered grabbing things; he loves his links and anything that hangs down.


Just a cute picture of Braxton and Daddy

Just last night we had a family get together with Sean's family and Braxton's second cousin Lauren Just loved holding him.



Here is a video of Braxton cheering on the Louisville Cardinals....yes I let him cheer for someone other than the pats. (only because it's college)



3 comments:

Brandy said...

What a happy baby! I love the little smile! He is doing so well and growing so fast. I'm sure he'll be cheering for the Pat's next weekend!

Anonymous said...

Again great photos and love the soundbites. His smile is infectious!! Thanks for keeping us up to date with pics!! I am sure he will be cheering the Pats on next weekend...

Grammy Maggie

Peter said...

I love all the little Pat's outfits and him being smart enough to pick them out when the camera appears.