I am going to start this blog with Braxton’s 9 month, since I only have one picture and then you will see all the wonderful pictures from out great vacation in Myrtle Beach/Calabash. Braxton had his 9 month check up on Friday and he is a hefty 19lbs 10oz, which puts him in the 40th percentile and he is 29 inches long, which puts him in the 75th percentile. So lucky him he is tall and thin!!! (Mommy is jealous, haha). As he gets older he is making it more difficult on us to get the monthly pictures he does not want to sit still.
Okay now on to our beach vacation to visit Grammy and Gramps. We all had a blast, we have determined that Braxton is definitely a water baby; he loves the beach, pool, kiddie pool, and even the shower. We went to the beach twice while we were there for the long weekend and Braxton had a blast, he loved the sand and the water. Here are some adorable pictures.
Here is Gramps showing Braxton the beach!
Braxton loved playing in the sand and putting mud all over daddy's legs
Braxton trying to "catch" the waves
More playing in the sand
This is one of my favorite pictures, Braxton was watching the waves come in, he was so happy.
The family on the beach!
After a day at the beach, Braxton decided he would steal Gramps chair... and he thougth it was so fun.
Here is a cute picture of Grammy and Braxton
One of the other days we went to the pool, which again, Braxton loved.
After floating in the pool Braxton wanted to cuddle with Grammy.
One morning while the "men" went golfing, Grammy, Braxton, and Mommy went for a walk.... a lot longer walk then we thought but we had fun.
Here is a cute picture of Braxton after taking a bath, with his hair all brushed and tamed (that doesn't last long)
On the 4th of July Braxton got all dressed up with an adorable outfit from Nonnie.
Also on the 4th of July Braxton finally got to meet Aunt Judy and Uncle Gary.
Here is Braxton relaxing in the the little kiddie pool
Here is Braxton playing in the backyard
4 comments:
We had such a good time, but way too short. Next visit I will start Braxton swimming, he already gets the leg action.
The pictures are wonderful! I'm glad you all had so much fun on your vacation. I love Braxton's curls! We can't wait to see you all in just two weeks!
We loved having you all here. The time passed much too quickly. I so miss seeing that smiling baby looking up at me and he and I "talking". Good news is only 4 weeks till I see you all again.
Love,
Grammy
So cute!! You got some great pictures. I'm so glad he loved the water and the beach....makes it so much easier :) Sorry we didn't get to see you when we were in Calabash. The ice cream sure was good!!!
Post a Comment